Your brake fluid will accumulate moisture over time. ... “Plus, moisture can cause corrosion of the wheel cylinders or brake calipers and eventually cause a leak.” Dirty fluid is also bad. If the brake fluid gets dirty, it's going to contain too much moisture and need to be changed.
To Check Fluid Quality:
Press the button for power on, green LED will light up.
Insert the tester into reservoir for a second , then the results will be indicated correctly by LEDs.
Auto power off .
1. check the car's quality oil brakes
2.5 LED display lights the percentage of moisture content in the brake fluid, as the test results are more accurate
3. Press the button to turn on, the green LED will light up.
4. Insert the tester into the tank for a second, then the results will be indicated correctly using the LEDs.
5. Testing POINT 3, DOT4, DOT5 brake fluid
6. Auto power off, Supports 1 LR03 AAA battery (not included)
Green: Battery OK, i.e.: No Water Contained in the Brake Fluid
Yellow: Less than 1% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
Yellow/Yellow: Approximately 2% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approximately 3% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
The Brake Fluid Should be Changed
Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: at least 4% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
The Brake Fluid Must be Changed Urgently, Extreme Danger .